PADI Open Water Diver Course + Advanced Open Water Diver course
ADI Open Water Diver Course is given in Bateel Diver Dive center
The course consists of:
- 1 class for theory
- 1/2 class for confined water / pool training
- 2 classes for open after training in Halfmoon Bay
- 1 review session for the final exam (if needed)
The student will be certified for a maximum depth of 18 meters. Also, he/ she is required to buy his diving set: mask, Snorkel, fins, and Wetsuit for personal fit and hygiene reasons. The cost may vary between SAR 300 to 800 based on the quality or brand is selected.
Once done, please send the following information to provide you with e-learning code
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
Terms and Conditions:
- The course fee is nonrefundable after assigning the course materials or attending a class, or dropped the course due to absence.
- The course validity is 1 month from the registration date.
- The student must pass the swimming test.
- Additional charges may apply for extra training sessions.
If you have further questions, please let us know.
Advanced Open Water Diver course
This course can be taken after completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification.
Deep diving fees not included
It's titled PADI Advanced Open Water Diver because it advances your diving knowledge & skills.