Buckle, Scuba Buckle, Dive Buckle, Diving Buckle, Weight Belt Buckle, Quick-Release Buckle, SUS Buckle, Dive Weight Belt Buckle, Weight Belt Cam Lock Buckle, Scuba Weight Buckle, Scuba Stainless Steel Bucke,
There 2 types of materials used; Plastic or steel. Steel buckles are stronger, heavier will last longer but they can get bent out of shape over time. Don't leave on a vacation without a Spare Weight Belt Buckle why ruin a great holiday because of a few dollars. Always pack a spare! Hollis Buckle is made of Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel. You just set up your equipment for your dive. Divers should carry a backup or spare for this Stainless Steel Weight Belt Cam Lock Buckle. The Aquatec SUS 304 buckle is spring-loaded and automatically adjusts your belt as your suit compresses and keeps your weight belt firmly in place adding to your safety. Aquatec SUS 304 weight belt cam lock buckle made from Stainless Steel. This is good quality BK-304 Weight Belt Buckle makes a great save-a-dive kit Item.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Quick-Release Buckle.
- Easy to adjust and release.
- As this Nylon quick release buckle is suitable for use with standard 50 mm
- (2 inches) nylon webbing
- It is ideal for replacing plastic buckles found on other belts, for making your own weight belts or harnesses from webbing, or for BC buckle replacement.
- The quick-release belt buckle has 2 slots to ensure the webbing cannot slip improving diver safety.
- A must-have piece of diving equipment for any divers spares bag or toolbox.
- Size: 2 in / 5.1 cm
- Material: SUS 304.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.